What's on your Summer Bucket list?

Bucket List: 50 things to do this summer. I love the idea of getting out and exploring your own home.

I know each one of us has done at least one of these things on this list. The ones that stand out to me are: Eat Outside, Visit A Farmer's Market, (I love to go get fresh fruits and vegetables. How about you?), Take More Pictures. Watch FireWorks, Take a Road Trip and so much more. Going back to taking more pictures. This is one my brother always gets on to me about. He'll say, Are you taking more pictures again? My reply is, Yes, of course. I like to cherish the memories. Summertime is a great chance to make family memories, whether on vacation or having a picnic. My opinion you can never have too many pictures! 
    Moving on to a Road Trip. I love to explore new areas. A couple weeks ago my family and I took a day road trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We visit at least once a year. It's wonderful there if you've never visited. I'd recommend taking a couple days and visit, or a day trip. Also, we planned the whole trip around it being my Mom's birthday and shopping for fireworks for the 4th or July. By the way, those were beautiful we picked out. A great big thank you to the Fireworks store right off of I-40 Exit 407 in Kodak, TN for their help and recommendations. If you're in the area, please check them out. 
    Nothing gets any better than starting a bonfire, roasting marsh mellows and shooting fireworks! That speaks summer to me. Quality family time is priceless. Often we get caught up in everyday life and forget who matters the most to us. Summer should be a time to kick our shoes off, relax, and soak in everything around us. So during this summer, let's make a bucket list of at least 10 or 50 items like above, and enjoy spending time with family and friends. Also, if you're looking for something good to read, check out any of my books. They make great stories for you to take along on your summer adventures. Click the Shop Now tab to order or download a copy today! 



~Justin D. Lambe
--

Justin D. Lambe - Mystery Author

PO BOX 385 

Fancy Gap, Virginia 24328-0385

www.justinlambe.com

www.facebook.com/mysterywriterjustinlambe 

www.twitter.com/justin_lambe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Barbara Bush

Oh, how I love snow days!