New Years Resolutions

It's a subject that's been on our minds since it clocked over to Jan. 1st, 2018. New Years Resolutions. Some people make them and others don't. Myself, I've made a couple throughout the years, but never stuck to them. Here are some examples:


  • Lose more weight 
  • Make healthier choices
  • Spend more time with family and friends

The list could go on and on. I guess if I had to make one resolution for this year it would be, to slow down and enjoy life. Finally, spend more time with family and friends. Laugh and make memories. Here's a little minion you'll enjoy: 


Isn't this funny? His resolution could be to eat more pizza in the New Year. That'd be a great one and easy to follow. I could eat pizza every day for a year. What about you?


If you've made a resolution, I wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed. I'd love to hear what you're is. Share it with me by email, justin@justinlambe.com or post to my Facebook or Twitter pages. 

Let's have the best 2018 ever. If you'll excuse me, I need to get to work on my resolution! 

~Justin D. Lambe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Barbara Bush

Oh, how I love snow days!